Today with Mobile Personal Training in Sydney
- Are You Struggling to find the time to Prioritize your Health?
- Are you looking for a trainer that has the expertise to ensure you achieve your health goals tailored to your body?
- Do you need the flexibility to train in your own home, apartment gym, local park or even the luxury of the beach?
OUR PREMIUM MOBILE SERVICE DELIVERS RESULTS ANYWHERE, ANTIME
CLICK HERE TO SEE KATE’s STORY
To deliver Sydney with lasting, life-changing weight loss and postural transformations through our tailored & convenient mobile personal training service.
FFL will raise the standards of the personal training industry by ensuring our trainers follow our proven and unique training system developed through 20 years of combined industry experience.
We deliver Sydney with more than just incredible personal training and weight loss transformations. Our experience recognises that the ‘one size fits all’ approach in large group training leads to stagnant results and/or injury due to lack of personalisation. We are all individuals and as such training must be tailored to our bodies needs to achieve the best results.
Our unique corrective training will strip your body fat and address your postural dysfunctions leading to a pain free, strong, mobile & toned body.
Enabling clients to RESET, BUILD and FLOURISH.
- Losing valuable time traveling to Gym?
- Spending majority of the day sitting?
- Experiencing lower back pain or other muscular/join pain?
- Struggling to keep up with the kids?
- Feel low in energy, unmotivated and lethargic?
- With more time to do the things you love!
- With improved posture and physical alignment!
- Fitter, stronger, leaner and pain free!
- Keeping up with the kids with ease!
- Motivated, energetic and happier than ever!
Hi, my name is Damian and I am the head trainer at Functional For Life Sydney.
So, a little about me, I have been coaching now for 8 years and prior to that I studied Biomed at Uni. I have always been fascinated by phenomenal sporting achievement whether that be the fastest, the strongest, the most accurate or the most able to endure. Understanding the human body and what we are physically capable of is my passion and I use it to great effect when working towards a goal with my clients. Each and every client I have worked with has had nuances within their movement that required attention. From pelvic tilts to plantar fasciitis, if you have something not functioning, you should be working on a fix as soon as possible.
during my time as a PT I have noticed a worrying trend within the fitness industry. Peoples movement quality is time and time again being sacrificed, for more reps, more weight, reduced rest times and bigger groups all under inadequate direction. I understand this cycle of burning more fuel in order to just stay in the race, only to put it back on while injured or depleted.
This is not a race; your body is a finite resource that you decide how to use. That surplus energy sits on your hips for the same reason as everyone else, not enough movement. How do we fix that? We get you to move, but, with correct form, with functional movement patterns, with an emphasis on improving range of motion.
Training like we want you to live… Long.
Make the Change Today.